Rich and diverse tourism activities
Open from January until December
A wine cellar with a selection of 1001 different wines from the whole world, exclusive wine tastings, the Wy restaurant, Land Rover Excursion amongst the vines and cellars, a park of 26 hectares, a unique avant-garde architectural space which offers a cultural exchange too, La Winery also encourages the discovery of art.
Discover your wine sign – an original experience which is revolutionizing the wine world!
La Winery, the only site of its kind in the world. Wines from everywhere. Wines for everyone.
La Winery - Rond-Point des vendangeurs – 33460 Arsac en Médoc
Information. : +33 (0) 5 56 390 490, email@example.com – www.winery.fr
The vineyards of the Medoc, prestigious wineyards and their grands crus classés, located only a few miles:
- Moulis 5km,
- Listrac-Médoc 6km,
- Margaux 11km,
- Saint-Julien-Beychevelle 21km,
- Pauillac 23km,
- Saint-Estèphe 31km.
Tourist information office of Pauillac
The city of Bordeaux, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 2007, is located just 30km:
- Its stunning architecture: Place de la Bourse, Banks of Garonne, The Grand Théâtre, The "Pont de Pierre" bridge, Saint-André cathedral, Pey-Berland tower, Flèche Saint-Michel, the "Portes de la Grosse Cloche et Cailhau" gates, the Public Garden, the Esplanade des Quinconces…
- Its museums: Musée d’Aquitaine, Musée des Beaux Arts, Musée des Arts Décoratifs…
- Shoping : Rue Saint-Catherine, Cours de l’Intendance…
- Zoo of Pessac
- The other major outstanding vineyards of Bordeaux: Graves, Pessac Léognan, Pomerol, Saint-Emilion, Sauternes, …
Tourist information office of Bordeaux
The ocean beaches and Medoc lakes are also only short distance: Surfing, windsurfing, cycling trips ...
- Carcans 21km, Carcans-Plage 34km
- Lacanau 25km, Lacanau-Océan 37km
- Hourtin 33km, Hourtin-Plage 45km
Tourist information office of Médoc Océan
Tourist information office of Lacanau